Call Us: +1.608.783.5768
Dr. Erlandson recovered from chronic lyme disease through a natural technique called LymeStop developed by Dr. Tony Smith. Dr. Erlandson is a licensed LymeStop practitioner serving Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. For more information go to www.lymestop.com. Dr. Erlandson also has written an article about his journey and the LymeStop technique. You can download and view the article by clicking the link below.
Many of our members had previously paid tens of thousands of dollars for consultations, testing and treatment – which often continued for years. Unfortunately, this major investment of time and money often did not produce significant, long-term results.
Our goal is to help you achieve the best possible results in the most cost effective and timely manner. We strongly believe in treating you the way we would want to be treated.
When compared to conventional Lyme procedures, we believe that you’ll find LymeStop to be more comprehensive and relatively inexpensive.
The LymeStop/CBT Procedures include:
• Consultation and comprehensive LS/CBT examination
• 5 Office Visits to treat:
• All identified Lyme-related infections
• Any other infections and/or allergies
• All nutritional support for 3 months
• Your followup re-examination with any necessary treatment
Total Fee for the above services: $3,500*
* A $500 non-refundable deposit is due at the time your appointment is scheduled. This amount will be applied to the total cost of your care.
There are no fees for blood tests or other lab testing since
they are not required for LymeStop treatment.
There are no insurance billing codes for LymeStop procedures. We are therefore unable to accept any type of insurance as payment. Payment in full is expected at time of service. We accept cash, checks, Visa and MC.